St. Michael’s Junior School Prasad Nagar Admission Criteria 2018-19
- Total Seats are : 80 ; ( Normally 40 seats for male and 40 seats for female).
- Eligibility criteria : Preferably Children born between 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2015.
- No reservation for EWS category as per the decision of the Honorable High Court of Delhi on Minority Institution.
- Only Practicing Roman Catholic candidates registered under Prasad Nagar Parish Zone will have preference in admission. Next preference will be given to other Practicing Christian denomination candidates within 0 to 3 km distance from the school. For all Christian denominations including Catholics both the Parents should be practicing Christians to avail the points under Christian category. The remaining seats if any will be for the general category based on the criteria given below
|Neighborhood policy – (All Distance by road from the school)|
|Less than 3 Kms||50 Points|
|3- 5 Km||45 Points|
|Beyond 5 Kms||40 Points|
- There will be No Test or Interview of the Candidates.
- Short listing will be done according to the above mentioned point system..
- List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the School website on 15th February, 2018 at 8.00 p.m., to save paper and environment we may not display the result on the Notice Board.
- Both the Parents of the short listed candidates will be called for a limited interaction to verify the documents. Catholic and Christian Parents are expected to know basic Catechism to prove that they are practicing Christians.
- School will not provide any transport facility to the students, it is the responsibility of the parents to arrange safe transport facility to their ward.
- Every year to meet the standard establishment cost, the school fees may go upto 10 to 15%.
- Incomplete and erroneous/false information shall lead to automatic cancellation without intimation to the Parents. The school may take legal action and will not compromise with such applicants.
- Hard copy of the on-line filled in Application Form along with self attested Photocopies of the Relevant Documents to be submitted at the school Office from2nd January to 17th January, 2018 from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 am only on working days, along with non refundable registration fee Rs. 25/- by Cash. Admission related disputes if any will be settled only within the Jurisdiction of Delhi.
The following documents (Self Attested Photocopies Only) are to be attached along with registration form:
- Photograph of child along with both the Parents affix at appropriate place in reg. form and acknowledgement form.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Local self Government.
- Baptism Certificate (for Christian Candidates only) attested by Parish Priest/Pastor of the Mainstream churches only and a Letter from Parish Priest/Pastors. Baptism Certificate by any sects will not be accepted.
- Proof of Residence (Voter ID/Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card)
- Proof for Sibling (Fee Receipt / Students ID card of Sibling)
- Proof for Alumni (Certificate issued from the School)
- School doesn’t entertain any mediators/ Agents making false promises for admission. The School management will not be responsible for any such dealings. If anything of such sought happens kindly report the matter to the School Principal.
- For further any queries kindly contact us with your name, contact no. and e -mail id to firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact No. 011-25745113
- To register your child, click here.