St. Michael’s Junior School Prasad Nagar Admission Criteria 2017-18 Registration For Pre-School (2017-18)
Parents/ Guardians are expected to read the following guidelines before filling in the form: For One child only one form can be filled
1. Total Seats are : 80 ; Open Seats are 80 ( Normally 40 seats for male and 40 seats for female).
2. Eligibility criteria: Preferably Children born between 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014.
3. No reservation for EWS category as per the decision of the Honorable High Court of Delhi on Minority Institution.
4. Only Practicing Roman Catholic candidates registered under Prasad Nagar Parish Zone will have preference in admission. Next preference will be given to other Practicing Christian denomination candidates within 0 to 3 km distance from the school. For all Christian denominations including Catholics both the Parents should be practicing Christians to avail the points under Christian category. The remaining seats if any will be for the general category based on the criteria given below:
a) Neighborhood policy – 50 Points (All Distance by road from the school)
(0 – 3Km – 50 Points) (3 – 5 Km – 45 Points) (Beyond 5Km – 30 Points)
b) Staff ward – 25 Points
c) Sibling – 15 Points
d) Alumni – 10 Points
5. There will be No Test or Interview of the Candidates.
6. Short – listing will be done according to the above mentioned point system.
7. List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the School website on 15th February, 2017 at 08.00 p.m. to save paper and environment we may not display the result on the Notice Board.
8. Both the Parents of the short listed candidates will be called for a limited interaction to verify the documents. Catholic and Christian Parents are expected to know basic Catechism to prove that they are practicing Christians.
9. Incomplete and erroneous/false information shall lead to automatic cancellation without intimation to the Parents. The school may take legal action and will not compromise with such applicants.
10. Hard copy of the on-line filled in Application Form along with self attested Photocopies of the Relevant Documents to be submitted at the school Office from 2ndJanuary 2017 to 31stJanuary, 2017 (from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00a.m.), along with registration fee Rs. 25/- by cash. Admission related disputes if any will be settled only within the Jurisdiction of Delhi.
11. The following documents (Self Attested Photocopies Only) are to be attached along with registration form:
a) Photograph of child along with both the Parents affix at appropriate place in reg. form and acknowledgement form.
b) Baptism Certificate (for Christian Candidates only) attested by Parish Priest/Pastor of the Mainstream churches only and a Letter from Parish Priest/Pastors. Baptism Certificate by any sects will not be accepted.
c) Proof of Residence (Voter ID/Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card)
d) Proof for Sibling (Fee Receipt / Students ID card of Sibling)
e) Proof for Alumni (Certificate issued from the Junior School
For further any queries kindly contact us with your name, contact no. and e -mail id’s to: email@example.com Ph: No.: 011-25745113
For Registration form, click here.