St. Michael’s Sr. Sc. School Pusa Road Pre-School Admission 2017-18 Admission Criteria for Pre School
Online Pre-School Registration form will be available on school website from 2nd January, 2017 9am to 23rdJanuary, 2017 till 12.00 noon on all working days except Saturdays and Sundays.
Parents/ Guardians are expected to read the following guidelines before filling in the form: For One child only one form can be filled
- Total Seats are : 50 ; Open Seats are 40 ( Normally 20 seats for male and 20 seats for female).
- Eligibility criteria : Preferably Children born between 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014.
- No reservation for EWS category as per the decision of the Honorable High Court of Delhi on Minority Institution.
- Only Practicing Roman Catholic candidates registered under Prasad Nagar Parish Zone will have preference in admission. Next preference will be given to other Practicing Christian denomination candidates within 0 to 3 km distance from the school. For all Christian denominations including Catholics both the Parents should be practicing Christians to avail the points under Christian category. The remaining seats if any will be for the general category based on the criteria given below:
- Neighborhood policy – 50 Points (All Distance by road from the school) (0 – 3Km – 50 Points) (3 - 5 Km 45 Points) (Beyond 5Km – 30 Points)
- Staff ward – 25 Points
- Sibling – 15 Points
- Alumni – 10 Points
- There will be No Test or Interview of the Candidates.
- Short listing will be done according to the above mentioned point system..
- List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the School website on 15th February, 2017 at 8.00 p.m., to save paper and environment we may not display the result on the Notice Board.
- Both the Parents of the short listed candidates will be called for a limited interaction to verify the documents. Catholic and Christian Parents are expected to know basic Catechism to prove that they are practicing Christians.
- Incomplete and erroneous/false information shall lead to automatic cancellation without intimation to the Parents. The school may take legal action and will not compromise with such applicants.
- Hard copy of the on-line filled in Application Form along with self attested Photocopies of the Relevant Documents to be submitted at the school Office from 2nd January 2017 to 23rd January, 2017 (from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon), along with registration fee Rs. 25/- by pay order in favour of ST. MICHAELS SCHOOL non refundable. Admission related disputes if any will be settled only within the Jurisdiction of Delhi.
- The following documents (Self Attested Photocopies Only) are to be attached along with registration form:
- Photograph of child along with both the Parents affix at appropriate place in reg. form and acknowledgement form.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Local self Government.
- Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest (For Christians only)
- Proof of Residence (Voter ID/Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card)
- Proof for Sibling (Fee Receipt / Students ID card of Sibling)
- Proof for Alumni (Certificate issued from the School / Board of Class X & XII)
- Proof for Caste (If applicable, Certificate issued by the appropriate competent authority)
- For further any queries kindly contact us with your name, contact no. and e -mail ids to : Stmichael@bol.net.in / email@example.com mobile No. 8826855133