St. Paul’s Pre-Primary School
C-3, SDA, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Admission For Pre-School 2018-19
Application For Pre-School Are To Be Made
Only Through Online
From The School Website www.stpauls-delhi.com
|Commencement of online application.||27.12.2017(Wednesday)
|Submission of application with supporting documents and
Acknowledgement slip (Monday to Friday – School working days) Registration Fee
|27.12.2017 to 17.01.2018
10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Rs.25/- (Bring exact amount)
|Closure of online submission of application||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)
|Date for displaying the 1st list (including waiting list)||15.02.2018 (Thursday)
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (only by firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.||16.02.2018 to 20.02.2018|
|Date of payment of fees and closure of admission as per the 1st list||Date 15.02.2018 and 16.02.2018
Time – 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Date 17.02.2018 (Saturday)
Time- 8.00 a.m. – 12 noon
|Draw of lots for second list for Boys (parent/guardian must be present)||Date 20.02.2018 (Tuesday)
Time – 2.30 p.m.
|Draw of lots for second list for Girls (parent/guardian must be present)||Date 20.02.2018(Tuesday)
Time – 3.30 p.m
|List of successful candidates in the draw held on 20.02.2018||Date 20.02.2018
|Date of payment of fees for candidates selected in the draw||21.02.2018 to 22.02.2018
Time – 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m
|Date for displaying the subsequent list (if any)||15.03.2018(Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|
OFFICE HOURS FOR PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS (HARD COPY): 10.00 a.m. – 01.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday- School Working Days) Parents are requested to see our school website for more details including fee payment, draw of lots if any. For distance calculation we follow only www.googlemaps.com from St.Paul’s School to residence locality of the candidate.
Any queries may be addressed to email@example.com
Total seats in Pre-school-180. Admission criteria is given below:-
- Age: Child should be three years by 31 March 2018 are eligible for admission to Pre-School in the academic year 2018-19. (Born on or before 31.03.2015)
- Christians: This school being an unaided minority school run by the Delhi Orthodox Syrian Church Society, all the Orthodox Syrian Christians fulfilling the age criteria will be admitted on producing the documentary evidence from their respective Parish Priest to this effect along with the application. Other Syrian Christians will also be considered.
- Management Quota: 20% (36 seats)
- EWS and Disadvantaged groups: St. Paul’s School is, an unaided minority Institution. Minority schools are exempted from the ambit of RTE.
- Staff Quota: 5% seats as staff quota for the children of employees of the school.
- Open Seats: The remaining seats, which are not covered under above categories will be allotted to those who obtain maximum points based on the parameters prescribed hereunder. The unfilled seats in the above categories will be added to the general category.
- If the number of candidates with the same points are more than the available seats, then a draw of lots will be taken to decide the eligible candidates.
NURSERY ADMISSION REGISTRATION 2018-19
Photocopy of the following should be attached along with the application:-(Produce the original at the time of admission)
- Municipal/Panchayat Birth Certificate shall be attached with the application. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Proof of sibling (wherever applicable)- I.D card /Fee receipt copy
- Proof of Alumni (wherever applicable) – AISSCE certificate copy
- Orthodox Christians/Syrian Christians (wherever applicable)- Parish Vicar certificate
- Christian students shall attach the Baptism certificate
St. Paul’s School C-3, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi – 110016 Phone : 26511725, 26968984, 26534202 Fax : 26852929 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Paul’s School
C-3, Safdarjung Development Area,
New Delhi – 110016
Phone : 26511725, 26968984, 26534202
Fax : 26852929
E-mail : email@example.com