St. Paul’s Pre-Primary School
C-3, SDA, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Admission For Pre-School 2017-2018
Application For Pre-School Are To Be Made
Only Through Online
From The School Website www.stpauls-delhi.com
|Commencement of online application.||02.01.2017(Monday) (10:00 a.m.)|
|Submission of application with supporting documents and Acknowledgement slip (Monday to Friday – School working days) Registration Fee||02.01.2017 to 14.02.2017 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Rs.25/- (Bring exact amount)|
|Closure of online submission of application||14.02.2017 (Tuesday) (1.00 p.m.)|
|Date for displaying the 1st list (including waiting list)||07.03.2017 (Tuesday) (9:00 a.m.)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (only by email- email@example.com) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.||08.03.2017 to 10.03.2017|
|Date of payment of fees and closure of admission as per the 1st list||Date 07.03.2017 – 09.03.2017 Time – 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m|
|Draw of lots for second list for Boys (parent/guardian must be present)||Date 10.03.2017 (Friday) Time – 2.30 p.m|
|Draw of lots for second list for Girls (parent/guardian must be present)||Date 10.03.2017(Friday) Time – 3.30 p.m.|
|List of successful candidates in the draw held on 10.03.2017||Date 10.03.2017 (5.30 p.m.)|
|Date of payment of fees for candidates selected in the draw||14.03.2017 to 16.03.2017 Time – 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m|
|Date for displaying the final list (if any) (including waiting list)||17.03.2017(Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2017 (Friday)|
OFFICE HOURS FOR PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS (HARD COPY): 10.00 a.m. – 01.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday- School Working Days)
Parents are requested to see our school website for more details including fee payment, draw of lots if any. For distance calculation we follow only www.googlemaps.com from St. Paul’s School to residence of the candidate. Any queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. PAUL’S PRE PRIMARYSCHOOL
C-3, SDA, HAUZ KHAS, NEW DELHI-110016
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO PRE-SCHOOL FOR
ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18
Total seats in Pre-school-180. Admission criteria is given below:-
- Age: Child should be 3 years by 31 March 2017 are eligible for admission to Pre-School in the academic year 2017-18.
- Christians: This school being an unaided minority school run by the Delhi Orthodox Syrian Church Society, all the Orthodox Syrian Christians fulfilling the age criteria will be admitted on producing the documentary evidence from their respective Parish Priest to this effect along with the application. Other Syrian Christians will also be considered.
- Management Quota: 20% (36 seats)
- EWS and Disadvantaged groups: Paul’s School is, an unaided minority Institution. Minority schools are exempted from the ambit of RTE.
- Staff Quota: 5% seats as staff quota for the children of employees of the school.
- Open Seats: The remaining seats, which are not covered under above categories will be allotted to those who obtain maximum points based on the parameters prescribed hereunder. The unfilled seats in the above categories will be added to the general category.
- If the number of candidates with the same points are more than the available seats, then a draw of lots will be taken to decide the eligible candidates.
|(a)||Neighbourhood Criteria||70 (0-3 kms)|
|(distances considered only as per www.googlemaps.com||50(3.1-7 kms)|
|from St.Paul’s School, C3, Safdarjung Development Area,||40(7.1-8 kms)|
|New Delhi to residence of the candidate).|
|(b)||Sibling studying in school||20|
|(c)||Alumni of school||05|
Photocopy of the following should be attached along with the application:- (Produce the original at the time of admission)
1: Municipal/Panchayat Birth Certificate shall be attached with the application. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
Proof of Residence-
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Proof of sibling (wherever applicable)- I.D card /Fee receipt copy
- Proof of Alumni (wherever applicable) – AISSCE certificate copy
- Orthodox Christians/Syrian Christians (wherever applicable)- Parish Vicar certificate
- Christian students shall attach the Baptism certificate
*Admission subject to verification of documents.
St. Paul’s School
C-3, Safdarjung Development Area,
New Delhi – 110016
Phone : 26511725, 26968984, 26534202
Fax : 26852929
E-mail : email@example.com