St. Thomas’ School Dwarka Admission Schedule And Criteria For Pre-School 2018-19
Goyala Vihar, Near Sec-19, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110071
Registration for Admission to Pre-School (Class Nursery)
Academic Session: 2018-19
St. Thomas’ School, Dwarka opens registration for class NURSERY from 27th Dec, 2017 to 17th Jan, 2018 for academic session 2018- 19
The forms for Open Seats / General Category will be available Online Only on our website.
|Eligible Age Criteria||03 years as on by 31st March 2018|
|Total seats available||240|
ALLOCATION OF SEATS
|CATEGORY||PERCENTAGE||NO. OF SEATS|
|EWS & Disadvantaged Groups||25%||60|
(FOR GENERAL CATEGORY ONLY)
|PROXIMITY (by aerial distance)||60|
|Area Code (A) 0 – 8 kms||60|
|Area Code (B) 8 – 15 kms||50|
|Area Code (C) 15 – 20 kms||40|
|Area Code (D) above 20 kms||30|
|SIBLING (Studying in St. Thomas’ School, Dwarka)||20|
- In case of FIRST BORN criteria for TWIN CHILD, both the twins shall be given 10 points. Parent needs to confirm the registration number of both children (Twins) through an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title as “Twin Child Registration Number
- Applicant applying under parameter of Sibling (studying in STS, Dwarka), has to fill in the details of child
already studying in school.
In case of non-submission of sibling details, applicant will lose the points allotted under sibling parameter for
which school will not be responsible
AERIAL DISTANCE FROM ST. THOMAS’ SCHOOL, DWARKA
|Area code (A) – 0—8 Km||All Dwarka Sectors, Amberhai, Pochanpur, Janak Puri, Vikas Puri, Uttam Nagar, Palam, Mahavir Enclave, Nasirpur, Dwarka- Sector 24 and beyond, Dhul Siras, Bamdoli, Shabhad Mohamadpur, Bagdola, Goyala Vihar and adjoining areas of
|Area code (B)- 8—15 Km||Nangal Raya, Hari Nagar, Sagarpur, Ashok Nagar, Jail Road, Fateh Nagar,,Virender Nagar, Shiv Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Subhash Nagar, Tagore Garden, Rajouri Garden, Mukherjee Park, Meenakshi Garden, Maya puri, Paschim Vihar, Meera Bagh, Behra
Enclave, Mianwali Nagar, Paschimpuri, Naraina, Inderpuri, Vishal Enclave, Raja Garden, Bali Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Kirti Nagar
|Area code (C)-15—20 Km||Moti Nagar, Patel Nagar, East Punjabi Bagh, West Punjabi bagh|
|Area code (D)- Above 20 km||All the other areas except the above mentioned|
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE DAY OF VERIFICATION ONLY (GENERAL CATEGORY)
The short listed applicants will be called for the verification of documents and the date and time slot for verification of documents will be declared through a separate notification on the website.
Applicant needs to bring copy of Online registration form along with original as well as attested photocopy of the supporting documents
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Online Registration form
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate – The name of the child and parents must be endorsed in the Birth Certificate duly countersigned by Registrar of Birth
- Attested photocopy of Aadhar card/UID card issued in name of father and mother.
- Attested photocopy of residence proof (Bring any of the below)
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents.
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/ father having name of child).
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents
- (For Parents living in Rental Accommodation) – Copy of rent agreement coupled with utility bill /bank passbook of the same address.
- Sibling: Identity card/Fee receipt of sibling studying in STS, Dwarka.
- For First Born: Affidavit with regard to first born child
- School Bus Requisition form will be filled at the time of document verification for the applicants who
will be availing the school bus from designated bus stops
- MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE of the child duly attested by Medical Officer.
TIMELINE FOR ADMISSIONS (GENERAL CATEGORY)
|Online registration opens (General Category only)||27th Dec, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of acceptance of filled up online forms (General Category only)
Timings: Till 24:00 hrs
|17th Jan, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Display of list of all applicants who applied under open seats||1st Feb, 2018 (Thursday)|
|Display of marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who
applied for admission under open seats
|8th Feb, 2018 (Thursday)|
|Display of First List of provisionally selected applicants + First Waiting
|15th Feb, 2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by email only) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||16th Feb (Friday) – 20th Feb, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Display of Second List of provisionally selected applicants + Second Waiting List (If Any To Be Declared – General Category)||28th Feb, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by email only) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the second list||1st Mar (Thursday) – 7th Mar, 2018
|Closure of admission process||31st Mar, 2018 (Saturday)|
- The selection of the applicant will be according to the points system as per the stated admission parameters
mentioned in the pre-page.
- For all the applicants, points will be calculated and the first list will be prepared for the first 120 applicants (General Category), followed by the waiting list of 120 applicants.
- Waiting list will be converted into the second list – depending on the availability of seats.
- CRITERIA FOR TWINS: In case of selection by draw of lots of either of the child, the second/twin child will also be considered for the admission.
- The admission of the applicant will be considered as final based on the verification of the original documents.