St. Thomas School Gyan Khand-II Indirapuram Ghaziabad Guidelines For Admission – Nursery 2016-17
Parents seeking admission for their children should note the following to avoid any inconvenience:-
- Eligibility Criteria: For NURSERY: Children born between 1st October, 2011 to 30th September, 2012.
- The Form of a child whose age is lesser than/more than above mentioned age, will not be accepted
- Registration forms can be downloaded from the school website (www.stthomasghaziabad.org) from 1st September to 8th September, 2015. Forms will not be available from the school.
- Duly filled Registration Forms and relevant documents are to be attached and submitted at the Registration counter from 12th ,14th and 15th September, 2015. (Timings: 08:30 am – 12:00 noon.). Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Change in the date and time of submission of forms in any case will not be entertained. No form shall be accepted before or after the given date and time on any ground.
- Registration fee at the time of submission of Registration Form is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). This amount is to be paid in cash along with the Registration Form and is non – refundable.
- Original Birth Certificate obtained from the Municipal Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat should be submitted at the time of interaction. (After verification, the Original will be returned.)
- The list of short listed candidates along with the intimation of dates for informal parental interaction will be displayed in the School website (www.stthomasghaziabad.org) as well as on the school notice board on 28th Sept, 2015 at 2.00 p.m.
- In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list. No claim for admission will be entertained subsequently.
- Decision by the management will be final regarding Selection & Admission.
- Mere Registration does not guarantee admission.
- No recommendations will be entertained.
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration forms:
- Self attested copy of the Birth Certificate obtained from Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat. (Affidavit or Hospital Certificate will not be accepted.) Any change in Date of Birth on later stage will not be accepted.
- Family photograph ( Post card size ,combined one).Photograph clicked on any other occassion will not be enterained.
- Baptism Certificate & a letter from the Parish Priest. (For Christian Minority Students Only).
- Certified copy of BPL Card issued by the Magistrate. (for BPL Category only)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable) to be submitted.
- Affix recent passport size photographs of the candidate at the designated places on the form.
- Residence proof. (Rent Deed, Registration of the House, Electricity/Telephone Bill etc.)
* Documents once submitted along with the registration from will not be returned
Documents needed at the time of interaction:
- Medical Fitness Certificate of the candidate.
- Originals of all the documents will be verified at the time of interaction.