St. Xavier’s School Rohini Prep Admission 2016-17 Prep Admission 2017-18
1. Forms for class Prep will be available from 2nd January, 2017 to 14th February,2017 at the school reception between 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m on all working days.
THERE IS NO ADMISSION UNDER EWS QUOTA IN THIS SCHOOL.
2. Children born between April 01, 2012 and March 31, 2013 are only eligible for admission to Prep Class. Others need not apply.
THE SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE FACILITIES FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS.
3. Filled in forms may be returned to the school office from 3rd January to 14th February, 2017 up to 12:30 p.m. on all working days. No form will be accepted after 14th February, 2017. Kindly make sure that a Passport size Photograph is pasted on the form. Form without photograph will not be accepted.
4. The list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the school notice board on Tuesday, 7th March, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
5. Fee from the parents of selected candidates in the list shall be accepted in the school office on 14th, 15th and 16th March,, 2017.
Norms for Prep Admission 2017-18
- Both boys and girls are eligible for admission to PREP
- There is No Admission under EWS quota in this school.
- Children born between 01-04-2012 and 31.03.2013 ONLY are eligible for admission to PREP.
- The school does not have facilities for children with special needs.
- There will be no test or interview of the applicants or their parents.
The school will follow the following criteria for admission to class PREP 2017-18
A total of 10% (15 seats) will be kept apart as Management Quota.
For General Seats Weightage will be given according to the following:
Catholics from St. Xavier’s Church, Church of Resurrection, St. Alphonsa church, Padre Pio church and other Christians from mainstream Churches from the neighbourhood are eligible for admission. . 45
Wards of the staff 45
Neighbourhood ( by area )
a) 30 points
Shahbad-Dairy, Rohini Sec 11, 13, 15. 16, 17,18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28, Shahbad-Daulatpur, Rama Enclave, DTU, Amar Jyoti Colony & Shiv Vihar.
b) 20 points
Rohini Sec 5,6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 29 & Pehladpur
c) 10 points
Rohini Sec 3, 4 & 23, Naharpur, Badli, Samaypur, Yadav Nagar, Pooth Khurd & Khera Khurd
Govt Employee 15
6. The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
7. Filled in application forms along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted for registration at the Senior School Office between 8.30 am and 12:30 p.m. from 3rd to 23rd January, 2017 on all school working days. No form will be accepted for registration after 23rd January, 2017.
Make sure to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Self attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation. An attested photocopy of the Baptism Certificate in case of Christian candidates.
- All eligible Christian candidates must bring a letter from their respective Parish Priests/Pastors, testifying to the membership of their Parish.
- Proof of residence: A photocopy of Elector’s ID card /Driving License / Passport / Pan Card/ Aadhar Card.
- Government employee/Alumni must produce documentary evidence.
- The list of selected candidates will be put up on the school notice board on Wednesday 15th February, 2017.
NOTE : Prep Admission Norms and Form 2017-18 can be downloaded from DOWNLOAD Section.
A G E R E Q U I R E M E N T
PREP APRIL 1, 2012 to MARCH 31, 2013
I APRIL 1, 2011 to MARCH 31, 2012
II APRIL 1, 2010 to MARCH 31, 2011
III APRIL 1, 2009 to MARCH 31, 2010
IV APRIL 1, 2008 to MARCH 31, 2009
V APRIL 1, 2007 to MARCH 31, 2008
VI APRIL 1, 2006 to MARCH 31, 2007
VI I APRIL 1, 2005 to MARCH 31, 2006
VIII APRIL 1, 2004 to MARCH 31, 2005
IX APRIL 1, 2003 to MARCH 31, 2004
X APRIL 1, 2002 to MARCH 31, 2003
Application forms for nursery admission to class PREP will be available from Monday 2ndJanuary, 2017 to Monday, 23rd January, 2017. No form will be available after stipulated time.
St. Xavier’s School
Phone Senior : 011-27821043
Junior Senior : 011-27822324