Sumermal Jain Public School Janakpuri Admission Schedule For Admission To Entry Level (Open Seats)
Admission Criteria For Nursery (Entry Level) Open Seats For The Year 2017 -2018
- Age As On 31st March 2017 (Children Should Be Born Between 1 St April 2013 And 31 March 2014)- 3+
- Total No. Of Seats – 120
- Breakup Of Seats
EWS & Disadvantaged Group (25%) 30
Open Seats 90
Management Quota (20% of the remaining seats) 18
General Seats 72
Break Up Of Points For Open Seats
|Neighborhood (0 to 10 km)||50|
Photocopies of the following documents are to be enclosed.
1. Date of Birth Certificate
2. Residential proof with distance from Junior School in Kms (Any one of the following):
(a) Ration Card issued of the name of parents(Mother/Father having name of child)
(b) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
(c) Voter I-Card(EPIC) of any of the parents.
(d) Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
(e) Aadhar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
3. Sibling (If applicable)
4. Proof of Alumni (If applicable)
5. Jain Student (if applicable)