The Frank Anthony Public School Lajpat Nagar Nursery Admission 2016-17
Nursery Admission Schedule:
|Number of Seats Available||224|
|Registration Open||1st January 2016 to 22nd January 2016|
|Age||3+ AS ON 31.03.2016 BORN NOT EARLIER THAN 1.04.2012 AND NOT LATER THAN 31.03.2013|
|Processing Fees||Rs.125/- (to be paid by Bank Draft in favour of “The Frank Anthony Public School” payable at New Delhi|
|Declaration of Result (Eligible Candidates)||15th FEBRUARY 2016|
System generated printed registration forms duly completed along with the requisite documents and the Demand Draft for Rs. 125/- should be submitted in the school office from4th JANUARY to 22nd JANUARY 2016 (ON ALL WORKING DAYS), BETWEEN 9.00 A.M. AND 12.00 Noon. Incomplete Registration Forms will not be considered for admission. Please enclose a copy of all the necessary support documents duly attested by a for securing the points eligible to you at the time of registration. No amendments will be entertained later.
Online application form for registration to nursery class for the academic year 2016-17 will be available on this website (http://fapsnewdelhi.net ) from January 1, 2016.
Copies of Relevant Documents to be attached with the Registration Form
- All candidates:
- Municipal Birth Certificate (Certificate issued by hospitals/affidavits will not be acceptable).
- Copy of Ration Card / Election Photo Card Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Delhi Jal Board Bill / Aadhaar Card for address proof.
- Letter from the Hony. Secretary of The All-India Anglo-Indian Association, Delhi Branch (For Anglo-Indians)
- Certificate from the Parish Priest or Pastor of their spective Church
- Baptism Certificate
- Special Need Pupils
- Submit a medical certificate from a Registered Medical Practioner.
- A copy of School Leaving Certificate or Board Examinations and Alumni Association Membership / Registration Number.
- Fee receipt/ copy of School I.D. Card / School Report Card of the Sibling.
- First Born
- An affidavit attested by the SDM certifying the child is the first born of the parents.
Incomplete Registration Forms will not be considered for admission. Please enclose a copy of all the necessary supporting documents attested by a Gazetted Officer. No amendments will be entertained later.