The Sovereign School Rohini Admission For Class Pre-School To XII For Session 2018-19
Admission To Pre-School / Pre Primary Classes
- The Application Form is available free of cost at the school reception from 30 am to 1.00 p.m. & on the school website round the clock. The same can be downloaded from the school website (www.thesovereignschool.com) and an amount of Rs. 25/- can be paid at the time of Registration.
- The child should be minimum of 3 years as on 31st March, 2018 for admission to Pre-School and minimum of 4 years for admission to Pre-Primary as per Government norms.
- Duly filled in Application Form should be submitted at the school Reception on or before 17th January, 2018.
- The photographs of the child and parent should be affixed at the space provided in the Application Form.
- Duly attested photocopies of all the documents must be attached with the admission form, however original documents will be required for verification at the time of admission only.
- The list of General candidates will be displayed on the school website (www.thesovereignschool.com) as well as school notice board as per schedule.
- The Application Form submitted at the school reception does not entitle the candidate for admission in school unless the candidate’s name is present in the Selected Candidates List.
- Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected. Kindly avoid any kind of cutting, fluid markings and over-writing in the form.
- Fee need to be deposited at the reception at the time of admission only.
- An optional transport facility is made available to the students subject to the availability of seats from any particular area. In case, the school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements. Routes charted by the school will not be changed.
- School Hours (Summers and Winters):
- Pre-School & Pre Primary – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday)
- Classes I – XII: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Intimated Saturdays will be working)
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR CLASS PRE-SCHOOL
|Commencement of admission process and availability of form||27.12.2017|
|Last date of submission of admission form||17.01.2018|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission||01.02.2018|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each children who applied for admission||08.02.2018|
|Displaying of 1st list of selected students||15.02.2018|
|Displaying of 2nd list of selected students, if any||28.02.2018|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018|
Admission Criteria For Class Pre-School
|Distance of Residence in Km 0-10/ 10-20/ Above 20||60/50/40|
Admission To Class Pre-Primary Onwards
Admissions to classes Pre-Primary onwards will be made as per the availability of seats.
Documents Required At The Time Of Registration
(Attested photocopies of the documents to be submitted along with the Application Form)
- Residential Proof: Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card / Aadhaar Card / UID Card / Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill in the name of the Parent / Domicile Certificate (Child/Parent).
- MCD Birth Certificate with the name of the Child.
- Appropriate documentation in case of orphans/ physically challenged parent / SC /ST / OBC.
- Appropriate documentation in case of Single Parent.
- Appropriate documentation in case of change in name of mother/ father after marriage; divorce, adoption etc.
- ID proof of both Father and Mother.
- Previous Class Report Card for admission in class I or above
- Transfer Certificate for admission in classes except Pre-School & Pre Primary.
- I-Card of sibling (photocopy) in case of Sibling of the Child.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Authentic document for Blood Group of the child.
- Updated Immunization Record.
- Medical Fitness Certificate by M.D. Doctor.
- Proof of overseas transfers.
- Two copies of passport size photograph of the child and one photograph each of parents (father, mother & guardian) to be enclosed in a duly labeled small envelope.
- Registration Receipt.
- Other Documentation as per the requirement of Admission formality.