Veda Vyasa DAV Public School Vikaspuri, New Delhi
VEDA VYASA D.A.V. PUBLIC SCHOOL, VIKASPURI
PRE- SCHOOL ADMISSION 2018-19
Under General Category (Open Seats)
Veda Vyasa Dav Public School Vikaspuri New Delhi
Pre-School Registration For Academic Session 2018-2019
Age 3+ as on 31.03.2018
Sibling Criterion, Twins will also be considered under this.
Veda Vyasa DAV Public School Vikaspuri New Delhi
Pre-School Registration (Online) For Academic Session 2018-2019
Age 3+ as on 31-03-2018
Children Born between 1st April 2014 and 31st March, 2015 are eligible
|Commencement of Admission Process||27-12-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of application form||17-01-2018 (Wednesday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates||15-02-2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by
written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list
|The date for displaying the second list of
candidates (if any)
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15-03-2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2018 (Saturday)|
Kindly read the instructions given below carefully:
- Eligible Age : 3+ as on 31/03/2018 (Children born between 1st April,2014 and 31st March,2015)
- Date of Registration : 27th December,2017 to 17th January, 2018.
- Fill up the form in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY.
- Registration Charges of Rs.25/- will be accepted online. Keep details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking ready for online payment.
- Fill up the form completely before taking a printout. In case of incomplete form/documents, the application will be deemed as rejected.
- One print out of the filled Registration Form, duly signed by the parent along with self attested photocopies of the supporting documents (listed below) must be dropped in the drop box placed near the school gate (no.1), till 17th January,2018.
- Transport facility is available on existing routes and stops. Kindly refer to the list published on website.
(i) Date of Birth Certificate of the Applicant from Municipal Corporation.
(ii) Proof of Residence (Aadhar card of the child)
(iii) Proof of Sibling, if applicable – latest fee receipt.
(iv) Proof of Alumni, if applicable – CBSE Class XII Passing Certificate.