Venkateshwar Global School Rohini Sector 13, is a co-educational, senior secondary school recognized by the Directorate of education and affiliated to the CBSE (Affiliation No. 2730687).
ADMISSION INFORMATION FOR PRE SCHOOL 2016-2017
3+ as on March 31, 2016 (Children born between 1 April, 2012 – 31 March, 2013 will be considered)
DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS
|Total no. of seats||182|
|25% reserved for EWS & disadvantaged group||45|
|20 % reserved for Management||36|
|5% reserved for Staff||09|
|20% reserved for Siblings||37|
|30% for General category||55|
|Category I 0-10 Kms||60|
|Category II 10.1-15 Kms||40|
|Category III Beyond 15 Kms||20|
|Siblings (No extra points for girl child)||30|
|First Child/Girl Child||10|
Information Regarding Selection Criteria
- Neighbourhood – Localities and areas will be considered on the basis of aerial distance.
- Only real brother or sister of existing students of the school (VGS) will be considered.
- No extra points for girl child would be given.
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION
|Commencement of Admission Process||1/01/2016|
|Commencement of Online Registrations / Sale of Registration forms||1/01/2016|
|Last date for Online Registrations / Sale & Submission of Registration forms||22/01/2016|
|Uploading of details of children who have applied for admission under open seats (General Category)||30/01/2016|
|Uploading of points (as per the given criteria)||5/02/2016|
|Date for displaying the first list of selected children (including Waiting List, along with points allotted as per the given criteria)||15/02/2016|
|Date of displaying the second list (if any) of selected children including Waiting List, along with points allotted as per the given criteria)||29/02/2016|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2016|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE FORM
- Registration forms will be available online from Jan 01 to Jan 22, 2016. Registration forms can also be collected & submitted from the school gate from Jan 02 to Jan 22, 2016 between 9 am to 12 noon, except for Second Saturday and holidays.
- No documents are required at the time of registration of your ward.
- Please fill in each field of the form and write N.A. against the ones not applicable to you. Do not leave any blanks.
- To avoid duplicity, do not fill more than one form for one applicant.
- Points given would be entirely on the basis of information submitted by parents.
- For ONLINE REGISTRATION: After filing the registration form, having made the online payment, click on the ‘Submit’ button for final registration. Immediately a registration number will be generated and an acknowledgement mail with points detail will be sent to your email id mentioned by you in the form.
- In case of any discrepancy in the points calculation, kindly write an email to email@example.com Mails regarding this will not be accepted after Saturday Jan 23, 2016.
- Verification of original documents supporting the registration form will be done only for applicants whose names would appear in the first or the second list, to be displayed on Feb 15 or Feb 29 respectively.
- In case any information is found to be false or incorrect on verification, the registration will stand cancelled.
- In case of any query, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Original documents required at the time of Verification
(Only for selected candidates)
- Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Fee Receipt or Student’s identity Card for points for siblings.
- Address proof (any one) from the listed documents.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father) with the name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or the child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Affidavit for First Born Child