Venkateshwar Global School Rohini Sector 13, is a co-educational, senior secondary school recognized by the Directorate of education and affiliated to the CBSE (Affiliation No. 2730687).
Instructions For Registration
Admission Information For Pre School (2017-2018)
|Total Seats in Pre-School||186||100|
Selection Criteria Of Venkateshwar Global School
|Category A 0-5 Kms||60|
|Category B 5-8 Kms||40|
|Category C Beyond 8 Kms||20|
Information regarding Selection criteria
- Neighbourhood – Localities and areas will be considered on the basis of aerial distance.
- Siblings – Only real brother or sister of existing students of the school (VGS) will be considered.
SELECTION CRITERIA BY DOE (NOTIFICATION NO. F/DE/15/1031/ACT/2016/12668 DATED;07.01.2017)
|S.No.||(a) Criteria for Neighbourhood|
|Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school|
|(ii)||In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.|
|(iii)||If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school.|
|(iv)||Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remains unfilled even after considering all the students within 6kms area.|
|(b) process of Admission within Neighbourhood|
|The school shall declare the total number of seats for General Category (Total seats – EWS/DG seats) as per the guidelines prescribed by the department.|
|The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km.|
|Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.|
|Note :- for detailed guidelines of DOE, please read Notifications No. F/DE/15/1031/ACT/2016/12668 DATED:-07.01.2017)|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
It would be preferable that the online form be filled.
You are advised to fill in only one form – either Online OR Offline, to avoid cancellation of both the forms.
- Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
- The admission process would be as per the guidelines issued by the Department of Education from time to time. (Please refer disclaimer).
- Total number of seats in Pre School is 186. [General category-103, EWS/DG – 46, Management Quota-37].
- The minimum age required for registration is 3 yrs as on 31st March, 2017.
- Registration forms will be available online from Jan 11 2017 onwards till Feb 14, 2017. Submit the details online and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail with registration number and online payment details.
- Registration forms can also be collected & submitted from the school gate till Feb 14, 2017 between 9 am to 12 noon, except for Second Saturday and holidays.
- Verification of original documents supporting the information given in the registration form will be done only for applicants whose names would appear in the first or the second list, to be displayed on Mar 7 or Mar 17 respectively.
- In case of any query, kindly write an email to email@example.com.
Original documents required at the time of Verification
(Only for selected candidates)
- Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Fee Receipt or Student’s identity Card in case of siblings (real).
- Address proof (any one as allowed by the DOE) from the listed documents.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father) with the name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or the child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Any other, as allowed by the DOE.
Important : The above given information is subject to changes in case of any changes made by the DOE/Court of competent jurisdiction.