Vishal Bharti Public School Paschim Vihar Admission Criteria 2017-18
Please visit the school website and campus before filling the admission form to know more about the school.
As per the Department of Education norm 75% seats are open for General Admission & 25% for the EWS category at Entry Level.
|Pre School||Pre School admissions begin in January every year as per the notification of the Directorate of Education.|
|Classes Pre Primary to X||Admission to classes PP to X are made only if there are vacancies in the classes.
Students seeking admission in Classes PP to X need to qualify for admission in the required classes.
|Class XI||Stream in class XI is allocated on the basis of performance in class X Formative and Summative assessments conducted throughout the year, and on SGAI (Students’ Global Aptitude Index ) conducted by CBSE in January every year.|
Forms will be available ONLINE also from 10-Jan-2017 onwards on the school website.
- Fill the complete details in the form online and submit it online after paying Registration Fees of 25/- through Paytm.
- After filling the form online take a printout on a A-4 size white sheet of paper. Use black ink only for printout. Attach all the photocopies of all the documents required with the printed form. Also paste recent passport photographs of both parents and the child on the form.
- Submit the Printed Form, complete in all respects to the school office and collect acknowledgement for the same.
- Kindly Note: The points calculated on the Registration Form submitted online are subject to verification and may change.
- Incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected.
Admission Schedule for Pre School for the session 2017 – 18 is as follows:
|Commencement of Admission Process||10-Jan-2017|
|Online availability of application forms||10-Jan-2017|
|Notification of first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List):||15-Feb-2017|
|Notification of Second List (If any)||28-Feb-2017|
|Closure of Admission Process||31-Mar-2017|